Monday, March 29, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...


To grandmother's house we go! Penny took her first road trip this weekend. We headed to Orwigsburg for my friend Jen's wedding shower and spent Friday night at Nana Lou and Poppa's house. The ride home was a little rough, but Penny loved their house...there were so many ceiling fans to stare at! She loved looking around the new place so much that she stayed up until 3am. She wasn't fussy- she was just staring at everything and anything she could see.

My dad and RC watched Penny while my mom & I went to Jen's bridal shower. It was so great to see the high school girls and Jen's mom certainly knows how to throw a shower! We are really excited for her wedding in May.

While Penny was home, she met my dad's parents. She is the first great grandchild on the Kadingo side. Penny also met her Maime, Marian. It was a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment