Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two days of fun

This week is off to a great start. On Monday, Penny met her Great Aunt Mary and her cousins Chloe and Emily. Chloe played blocks with Penny and Emily read her a book. It was great to see them and we can't wait to play together again soon!
On Tuesday, some of my college roommates (and one awesome sister of a roomie) came to visit. Our friendships were forged in the swimming pool at Bloomsburg and I can't imagine my life without these girls. I met Lisa C and Kate freshman year...thirteen years ago. We swam against Allyson, who went to West Chester, not knowing that she would soon become part of our circle. During our senior year, there were eleven of us that shared our apartment at 409 Lightstreet Road in Bloomsburg and today we're close as ever. We've grown up together and I can't tell you how proud I am of each and every one of them! I really wish we still lived in the same small town so we could see each other every day.

My friend Katey's son Gavin was born two weeks before Penny and we're so excited that they'll be growing up together. Lisa's daughter Ella will be two in June and we're hoping she teaches them everything she knows!
It was so great to see everyone and to catch up! We can't wait for more play dates!

1 comment:

  1. maybe not everything she knows...
    thanks for having us yesterday! Ella and I had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete