Monday, June 14, 2010

I am a Child of God

I was baptized on June 13, 2010.

I wore my mom's Christening dress. It was made by my great grandma McNamara over 30 years ago and it was worn by mommy, Aunt Nicole, Aunt Rebecca and Aunt Melissa on their baptism days. In addition to my baptism bonnet, I had baptism handkerchief hats that I wore at Church. Mommy put them in the beautiful baptismal memory box Aunt Megan, Chris, Aunt Terra and Bill got for me. I can use them again on my wedding day!
I have the coolest godparents! Alex and Kellie are two of the most amazing cousins and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.
Here I am with mommy & daddy in church before the baptism.
Nana Lou & Poppa Charlie
Aunt Megan, Grandma and Grandpa
The Kadingo aunties
Nana Lou, Great Grandma Jeanne, Great Gram Kadingo, Great Grandma Thompson and Grandma. I'm wearing a dress made by my fourth Great Grandma, who was there with us in spirit.



I wanted to dive into my cake!

And, best of all, I got to hang out with my boyfriend Luke :) My baptism day was a great day! Thanks to everyone who came to see me in Church and to everyone who came to my party. I love you all :) Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment