Monday, September 20, 2010

What we love about seven months


We're well into Penny's seventh month and it's time to talk about all the things we love about this stage. Our little Peanut is not so little anymore. She's growing more independent by the minute. Not only does she crawl, but she climbs on everything and anything she can get her hands on. We're having so much fun watching her figure things out. Here are mommy's favorite things about seven months:
  • I love how you smile at me when I pick you up from daycare.
  • I love how happy you get when you see your Daddy. The smile you give him is priceless.
  • I love playing with you after work. I love that you climb Mt. Mommy and that you're becoming more interested in books.
  • I love how you snuggle into my shoulder when we meet someone new.
  • I love how you feed yourself when we're eating a food you like. Although it is messy, it's pretty fun to watch you make it work.
  • I love your voice. I love your loud "da-da" noises and your quiet whisper "th" sounds.
  • I love that you try to sing along with me when I'm putting you down for a nap.
  • I love that you are starting to have favorite toys. Right now you look for the blue and green turtles every time we get in the tub.
  • I love that I can put your hair in pigtails.
  • I love that the fun is only just beginning. Soon you'll be walking and running around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment