Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I had a great first Halloween!
I spent some time chatting with Grandma & Grandpa on the computer. They gave me some tips for trick-or-treat...boy do I have some tricks up my sleeves. I love to webcam with them!

I helped Mommy carve a pumpkin. The insides were slimy and I did not like it when Mommy tried to get me to touch it. I got ready for trick-or-treat.And posed for pictures with Daddy...And mommy before we headed out to meet the neighbors.
I had so much fun trick-or-treating!
Our neighbors are so nice- Jason and Lisa gave me this bag for my first halloween. I'll share it with them next year!
I had a great time saying hello to everyone and I loved looking at the costumes! I still think Mommy should have let me take candy from the neighbors...there's always next year!

Hope you all had a great Halloween! love, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment