Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a great Mother's Day weekend! Aunt Becky & Aunt Missy hung with Penny on Saturday night so mommy & daddy could go out with some friends to celebrate their engagement.She had a blast with her aunties and they made me the best mother's day present ever! I love it!
Penny & I got up early on mother's day. We made waffles (her favorite breakfast food).After church, we took a little run. We found the best yard sale buy of the year so far:

$5 well spent. Penny has already had a blast driving her car up and down the driveway. We had a great webchat with Grandma and Grandpa. While Penny napped, we did some gardening and then took a trip to Aunt Becky's house for dinner with the fam.

It was a great day! I am so thankful that I have been blessed with the privilege of being a mom! I am also so lucky to have such amazing women in my life who lead by example, who teach me to be a better mom and who help me treasure each and every moment of this amazing experience. Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment