Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

Hi Guys,
I've been telling mommy to get her rear in gear and get these pictures posted...sorry they are late. I had some special visitors for Memorial Day weekend:I LOVE when grandma and grandpa visit! They feed me good food, bring me fun toys and play games with me!We had a blast! I showed them all around my house and my yard.I put them to work, of course. A girl needs room for all her outside toys! Thanks grandpa for teaching daddy how to build garage shelves. They're full of my toys, chalk and bubbles now!
Thanks Grandma for painting them. The white sure does look nice!I took Grandma to my pool. She made a fountain of water for me to catch!




And I showed grandpa my kitchen! I thought maybe he'd give me some candy, but mommy said no.

I took grandma to the zoo. We saw the monkeys and an alligator named Penny! Nana and Papa stopped by so I could have all my grandparents together. Isn't that cool!

Papa put together my chair from uncle Tom and aunt Mary Lynn. Thanks guys! I love it! Did you know my grandpa went to Notre Dame? Maybe I will too...


But, I have a few years before I need to apply. Until then, I'm going to stack up on hugs and kisses and snuggles.



Thanks for coming to visit. I had so much fun! Can't wait to see you again. Love, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment