Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flower Girl!

Aunt Becky & Adam got married last weekend.Wasn't she the most beautiful bride? I got to be the flower girl! Adam's nephew Jackson was the ring bearer and we had so much fun together!

The reception was a blast! I danced with Papa while everyone at dinner. And then I danced some more with my cousins. They are amazing dancers- Brian did a dance to Thriller and everyone cheered.

Aunt Becky & I did the Chicken Dance and everyone danced in a circle around us. Mommy was too busy dancing to get pictures of it, but we'll post some when the photographer sends us his.

I had so much fun at Aunt Becky's wedding!


I can't wait to go to another wedding. I'm already looking forward to Aunt Megan & Chris' and Aunt Nicole & Dave's weddings next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment