Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Penny

Dear Penny,
I am so proud of you! Today, when I dropped you off for school, we took Porter in for his first visit. You were so proud to introduce your friends to your baby brother. Your teachers and Miss Annette tell me that you talk about baby brother every day and that you are so proud to be his big sister.
I love watching you grow into your big sister role. When he cries, you say "it's ok baby Porter." You like to turn music on for him and give him his toys. You like to tell him things and include him in your conversations, even if he can't answer back yet. You look for him when you wake up in the morning. And you do it all with a smile.
That doesn't mean that there aren't times when you're jealous of the attention he gets or that you're not really careful around him, but you're only two :) I think you're the best big sister ever and I am so glad Porter has you! I hope you're always so proud of him!
Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment