Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mother of the year...I am not!

Most days, I feel like we're getting better at this family of four stuff. As Porter grows stronger, I feel like we're all able to get a little more done, together! But there are moments where I fail.
So this week, I was out and about running errands with Porter. Little man fell asleep  while we were on the go and I put him back in the car. As soon as I closed his door, I heard all the doors in the car lock.  The keys and my cell phone were inside with him. I auto-locked my baby in the car...dear Lord! 
Thankfully, it wasn't too hot out and a police officer arrived very quickly and opened the doors for me. And, Porter slept through the entire thing. Those few minutes it took for the officer to arrive were some of the longest of my life. 
Porter- one day you'll read this and wonder how you ended up so amazing despite your mommy's craziness! Thanks for being such a calm and easy going little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment