Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dear Grandma and Grandpa

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had so much fun on my first trip to St. Louis! I LOVED to walk around on your beautiful floor. I had so much fun having crawling races with you :) You knew I wanted you to catch me, but you let me win!I liked seeing your computer- now I know what the other side looks like when we web chat!And, I loved celebrating my first turkey day with you! Grandma- thanks for reenacting the first Thanksgiving with me. You were a pretty Pilgrim and I was a super cute Indian! Grandpa- thanks for playing airport taxi!
Thanks for everything you did to make it feel like home! Thanks for getting me a place to sleep and a place to eat, for making sure my tushie stayed dry, for feeding me all that delicious food and for spending so much time playing with me. I had a great trip! I miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.
love & slobbers, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment