Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fun in St. Louis

I took my first airplane ride on Tuesday. I was such a good girl on the plane. I played for a bit and then I took a nap on mommy.At the end of the flight, when we stood up, the people who sat behind us said they didn't even realize there was a baby sitting near them, which was quite a compliment!
I had a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's in St. Louis!
Grandma cleaned up some of Daddy's toys and let me play with them.
And Aunt Megan & Terra let me borrow their toy stroller. I got to see what Daddy looked like in HS.
Aunt Terra gave me good things to eat. And Chris tossed me up in the air!
I met Alana,
Andria and AdamAnd John.Aunt Megan and Chris played with me.And Aunt Megan made me laugh like crazy!I got to help out in the kitchen.I met Bill and took a car ride with him to the airport.I helped everyone exercise by running laps around the house.I love being a Thompson!
I had so much fun on my trip. The airplane ride home was great! Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment