Monday, April 30, 2012

The Amazing Lisa

Lisa came to visit Porter & I last week. Have I told you how amazing this girl is? Seriously! Between working full time and being an awesome wife and mommy to two beautiful girls, she found time to come see us, brought us Panera and dinner.
Lisa was there for me when I first found out that Porter was high-risk for DS. Although I felt like I didn't want to burden our family and friends during that time of uncertainty, I needed Lisa to know. I needed her to tell me that it was going to be OK, and she did. Lisa's got an amazing sister-in-law, Ashlee, who has DS. And Ashlee is an amazing aunt to Ella and Lily- she loves those girls something fierce. And when it all comes down to it, love is the most beautiful thing you can give someone. We've got lots of love in our house these days :)
Thanks Lisa for loving us! Right back at you :)
Thank you for being the most amazing friend...I'm so lucky to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment