Monday, April 23, 2012

What's up?

I've fallen behind on blogging...I've been having too much fun with a little guy who gives me the happiest smiles :)
The weeks are flying by- he'll be 8 weeks old tomorrow. He's already grown so much since his 6 week photo!
And this little lady- she's amazing! 26 months and full of fun!
She really does think that her little brother is awesome. She loves to kiss his head and toes and helps me when I change his diapers. She asks to hold him and when he makes a peep, she says "It's OK baby Porter" or "It's OK Porter Charles"...I love the way she says Charles :)
Nana and Papa have been visiting on Sunday's to help. Papa is still recovering from his hernia surgery, so he's been enjoying lots of snuggles from his little buddy.
And Nana's been loving every second with her little ones!
We've been doing lots of tummy time and little man is getting stronger by the minute. I'm so proud of him- he works hard and rarely cries. He's doing great!
Hope you are all doing great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment