Monday, August 16, 2010

A busy weekend

It was a busy weekend. I've lived in this house for 26 weeks, which is half of one year. In honor of this special milestone, I decided to throw a party.
The party wasn't for me...it was for these two love birds.
I threw them a party because they asked me to be their awesome flower girl.
Nana and Papa came to the party. I baked cupcakes with Nana.
I danced and danced with Papa. Party in the USA!
And, I finally got to meet Mr. Dave. He and Aunt Nicole came back from Chicago to visit me. I wish they lived in here like me.
Aunt Becky always tells me about her friends and it was really nice to finally get to meet them. I liked her buddy Riley and his big sister Keira the best- they were super fun to play with! We are going to have so much fun at their wedding next summer!
The girls went dress shopping and left me home with Daddy, Papa and Dave.
Some other highlights of the weekend....I hung with Nana and Papa a lot. Mommy and Daddy ran off to pick up our new wheels. They let me drive when they got home! I'm a very safe driver. I had my six month checkup with Dr. Phil. I weigh 16 pounds, 5 and 1/2 ounces. I'm 26 inches long. I'm hitting all my milestones. I'm cutting more teeth (top left is coming through). I like most of my solids (bananas are yummy).
I had my six months portraits taken and we'll post them soon.
I signed up with Mommy, Nana and Amy to walk in the Step Out! diabetes walk in October. If you need more information on the walk or want to sponsor our team, visit our team page.
Hope you all have a great week! love, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment