Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A weekend in Cleveland

Last weekend, I took my first big road trip to visit my family in Cleveland. I had so much fun at Great Grandma Droughton's house!

I got to hang out with Godfather Alex.

And Grandma & Grandpa :)

I saw Great Aunt Mary and met Great Aunt Gail.

And, Great Uncle Tom & Great Aunt Nancy.

Phil & I are Great Grandma Jeannie's great grand kids.

Here I am with Aubrey and Lucas. We're Great Grandma Thompson's great grand kids.

Emily and Chloe were in Cleveland too! I love playing with them.

I had so much fun playing with everyone. I decided to officially crawl forward at Uncle Tom's house while I was playing with Colleen and Grandma! We had such a great weekend. Many thanks to Aunt Susie for hosting the Droughton family BBQ and Uncle Tom and Lori for getting all the Thompson's together. For more pictures, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment