Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun with the Bloomsburg girls

This weekend, Mommy and I went to Long Island, NY for Suzanne's baby shower. I loved meeting Suzanne and can't wait for September so we can meet her little girl. The car ride was good for napping, but I got bored in the back seat. Thank goodness Kerri came along for the ride. I let her and mommy know that I wanted company and so Kerri came to the back seat to play with me.
I got to meet Mandy and her girls Madyson and Myah!
Madyson is a big helper :)
And I had so much fun playing with Myah. She didn't seem to mind my slobber and taught me a thing or two about sitting up.I played with my friends Ella and Gavin.
And, I smiled for the camera when Ryan took our picture :)
Suzanne's friend Krissy was even nice enough to take a picture of Mommy & I.
What a fun trip! Those Bloomsburg girls sure are cool. I can't wait to see them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment