Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Today is 1-11-11 and Penny is eleven months old today!Penny got a new guardian angel today.
Great Grandma Thompson passed away this morning. Please keep Grandpa, Daddy and all of their family members in your prayers. We are so thankful for the amazing visits Penny and Great Grandma shared. Great Grandma drove out for a visit this spring, after tax season, to meet her newest little peanut. She came back out for Penny's baptism in June. And, we took a trip to Cleveland in August.As you can see from these pictures, she was a pretty awesome great grandma. She gave me some of the best marriage advice and mommy advice that I've ever received. And, she spoke my language- she worked for H&R Block. I'm going to miss talking accounting with her! I was so crazy excited the day she sent Penny the bib that reads "I'm a new tax deduction!"We know that Great Grandma Thompson loved her grand kids and great grand kids more than anything! We look forward to sharing stories and memories with Penny as she grows. God Bless Great Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment