Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekends go by way too fast!

Penny here...I had another nice weekend. I kept this lady busy...I walked from one room to another and back all weekend. She said she wanted to work out more, right?
In other news, I think I finally have the hang of this sippy cup thing.
I run the house with my computer. I used the computer to email daddy while he was in Ohio...I really missed him and I'm glad to have him home! These crazy kids came to visit me. They tried to surprise me, but I was sleepy
and spent the first hour and a half of their visit napping. Godmother Kellie also stopped by. I had so much fun playing and laughing with her!
Aunt Becky came to visit too. We went to Church and the grocery store! And, I web chatted with Grandma & Grandpa and Nana & Papa. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment