Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring!

Time for more baby proofing! Penny is teaching us slowly but surely. My little helper loves to open the cabinets, touch the dishes, look at me to see if I'm giving her "the look" and then close the door.Daddy and I reorganized the kitchen this afternoon, so Penny can safely play in a few cabinets. She's now locked out of the rest.
We celebrated St. Patrick's day this week! We had amazing weather and had fun playing outside with the sidewalk chalk. They've started building a home on the lot next to ours. Penny loves to watch the construction workers. She waves to them and says hi. One of the workers beeps the horn for her and she gets so excited! When they're done working, she loves walking close to the diggers to see what they're all about. She's not afraid to walk outside anymore! Now I have to run to keep up with her!She looks so little next to that big backhoe!
Penny is having a blast riding her tricycle around the driveway! And, although it's spring, I can't put put this snowman away with the winter decorations. He's Penny's friend. She loves to give him hugs!Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment