Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another fun weekend!


Aunt Missy slept over on Friday night so daddy & mommy could go out to dinner for daddy's birthday. Becky & Adam, Eric, Virginia & Gary and Bruce & Diane all stopped by to see me while she was babysitting. Fun times!I had a blast with Aunt Missy- I woke her up super early so we could cuddle and then I showed her how to do laundry. And then, I taught her how to color. After Missy left, mommy & I went to the farmer's market. That was fun! I got to dance and see puppies and taste pumpkin hummus. We got all sorts of goodies like squash and broccoli. And a cupcake! Delish!

After the farmer's market, daddy and mommy took me to lunch at Applebee's. They played good music and I got to dance with daddy while we waited for our food. I ate most of my grilled cheese and all my applesauce. And a few of daddy's fries! YUM!

That afternoon, I took daddy and mommy to the zoo. They are all decorated for Halloween! I got to show daddy my favorite monkey. And, I took him to the best part of the zoo- the playground!

Did you know I can stand like a flamingo?I had so much fun watching the otters swim. Who knew there were two otters? We've only seen one before. They were such good swimmers!On Sunday, mommy clogged the kitchen sink, so Papa came to save the day. He fixed it and then we played! I showed him how I can use all of my swing set.And he did Super Penny with me! It was a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment