Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Nic & Nana!

Aunt Nic turned 30 in October and we threw her a surprise party! To keep her wondering, we had a get together at Nana & Papa's house.We went to the pumpkin patch at Pioneer Farms. It was so much fun! They had beautiful fall decorations and so many fun things to do.Aunt Missy & Eric played the games with me! We bounced in the moon bounce slide and went down the big tube slide. I played in the ball pit and rode a pretend bull.
We went through a tree maze and watched Aunt Becky & Aunt Missy ride the kiddie go-carts.

It was so much fun! We had Aunt Nic's surprise party at a bowling alley. At first, I didn't really like noises the ball and pins made, but after a little while, I realized it was a lot of fun. I was a good cheerleader! Nana & Papa were the best bowlers.


I got to play with some of my cousins, like Sarah, Gavin, Liam, Rhyann and Steven. It was so much fun!

Happy 30th Aunt Nic! Love you!

And, Happy Birthday Nana! It was her birthday too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment