Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi!



Hi!

Penny here. And yes, "hi" is still my favorite word, although I'm talking more and more every day. I've been having so much fun lately.I spend my days running around, keeping mommy and daddy busy. We play at the playground and in the neighborhood. The swings are my favorite! I like this bouncy lamb too. I do not like the slide! I love all things construction. I love to watch the workers building the home next door. I say hi to them every day when I get home from school. And, when the weather is nice, I take mommy & daddy out to check out all the cool toys those workers leave behind.They keep telling me it's spring, but some days it's still really cold outside. On those days, I like to play inside. Mommy and I usually play while we wait for daddy to get home from work. I get so happy when he comes home!I am a pro at the rocking horse!And, I'm having more fun with food. I like to eat what mommy and daddy are eating. If it's on mommy's plate, I'll try it. Pasta sauce is yummy! I'm the best peek-a-boo player in the house! Where's Penny? Oh- here I am!I like to help mommy in the kitchen. I am so good at mixing flour and sugar to make waffles. And, I'm pretty good at eating those yummy waffles too!



I'll be 14 months old tomorrow. Check back for some photos soon!

Love you all!

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment