Monday, April 4, 2011

A Shower for Aunt Becky

This weekend, I took a trip with mommy, Nana and Aunt Missy. Mommy woke me up at 4am to put me in the car and we drove across Pennsylvania. I slept most of the way! We were going to see someone special- Aunt Becky!

Adam's family threw a wedding shower for Aunt Becky and boy was it fun!I ate some good food and met some new people!I saw Virginia and I met Adam's grandmom's. They told me all sorts of stories about Adam when he was a kid.It's a good thing I was there to help Aunt Becky open all those presents. I'm such a good helper!The purple paper was so much more exciting than the blankets, sheets, pots and pans that she was opening. Who needs that boring stuff! I played peek-a-boo with that paper and laughed up a storm. I had so much fun running around the room, meeting all sorts of new people.Baby & I took a turn in the princess chair.

And, I took a little nap on mommy. Here we are with Adam's sisters. They are so sweet! Don't worry- I didn't sleep too long. I woke up in time to play with Adam!And, Nana too!

What a great wedding shower. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment