Monday, April 4, 2011

More pics from our trip

We had such a great weekend! I got to play with Aunt Missy in the hotel.Mommy and I swam in the hotel pool...it was too cold! We got ready for the shower in the bathroom with the big mirror.Gary and Virginia invited me to their house. See that cute puppy- Ashley and Andy have the coolest dog, Marley. I got to chase her around the kitchen!

Nana and I had fun playing in the hotel. The chair spins just like daddy's chair...wee!


Mommy embarassed me in the grocery store by taking my picture on the tractor. Mom- who does that?We went to Eat 'n Park!They had some cool shirts. Daddy really does make me smile and I missed him while I was away. The waitress gave me a bunny cookie...yum!

And best of all, I made a new friend. Jackson is going to be the ring bearer in Aunt Becky and Adam's wedding. He's going to help me walk down the isle. We had so much fun playing together! I can't wait to see him in July!
I took a long nap in the car on the way home. I was really excited to see my daddy when we got home and I spent some time telling him all about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment